Say goodbye to ugly plate wires. No clips or hooks. The Disc Plate Hanger sticks to the back of the plate, holds it flat and secure against the wall and cannot be seen when installed correctly.
Also has excellent adhesion to wood, hardboard, and block board.
|DISC SIZE||SUITABLE FOR PLATES UP TO|
|140MM||3KGS IN WEIGHT|
Easy to use - Use on all fired materials such as unglazed backs of wall tiles, terracotta, etc. Note: Plaster of Paris is not that strong in its own right and may give way under its own weight, so even though the DISC sticks well we don't recommend it be used.
- First clean the plate, (even if the plate is new, as surface contamination may inhibit adhesion).
- Wet the adhesive side of the disc and slowly agitate with your finger to activate the glue.
- When the glue becomes “tacky” apply the disc to the back of the plate (ensure the hook is in the correct position for plate design).
- Press down firmly, leave to dry overnight before thoroughly testing strength of adhesion.
- Hang your plate on wall and admire!